General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

early x-mas present for me

Started by moonprincess · · Last activity · 4 posts · 316 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
17 December 2004
Last activity
18 December 2004
Original author
moonprincess
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
316
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi everyone!
    I just wanted to share that my husband has decided to join me in the low
    carb lifestyle. This is one of the best x-mas presents I have ever
    received! Not only that, but we have also both joined a fitness center. So
    I am shifting my main focus to body toning now rather than just weight loss.
    It's time to start having the outside of my body feel like it matches the
    inside of my body. Happy Holidays to all!

    moonprincess
    --
    <Insert Witty Quote Here>

    Please drop your attitude to reply

    LC since 3/24/04
    230/153/130
    5'3
    http://tinyurl.com/4dc3a updated progress pics

  2. moonprincess said:

    Hi everyone!
    I just wanted to share that my husband has decided to join me in the


    low

    Quoted message said:

    carb lifestyle. This is one of the best x-mas presents I have ever
    received! Not only that, but we have also both joined a fitness


    center. So

    Quoted message said:

    I am shifting my main focus to body toning now rather than just


    weight loss.

    Quoted message said:

    It's time to start having the outside of my body feel like it matches


    the

    Quoted message said:

    inside of my body. Happy Holidays to all!

    moonprincess
    --
    <Insert Witty Quote Here>

    Please drop your attitude to reply

    LC since 3/24/04
    230/153/130
    5'3
    http://tinyurl.com/4dc3a updated progress pics


    What took him so long? You look great!

    TC

  3. In article <[email hidden]>,
    [email hidden] says...

    Quoted message said:

    Hi everyone!
    I just wanted to share that my husband has decided to join me in the low
    carb lifestyle. This is one of the best x-mas presents I have ever
    received! Not only that, but we have also both joined a fitness center. So
    I am shifting my main focus to body toning now rather than just weight loss.
    It's time to start having the outside of my body feel like it matches the
    inside of my body. Happy Holidays to all!

    What a GREAT present! You look FABULOUS!

    --
    Saffire
    205/147/125 - 5'1.5"
    Atkins since 6/14/03
    Progress photo: http://photos.yahoo.com/saffire333

  4. Body toning?

    Could you be more specific?

    --
    You're too dumb to even be a troll trainee. -- Cereus-validus

    "moonprincess" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Hi everyone!
    I just wanted to share that my husband has decided to join me in the low
    carb lifestyle. This is one of the best x-mas presents I have ever
    received! Not only that, but we have also both joined a fitness center.
    So I am shifting my main focus to body toning now rather than just weight
    loss. It's time to start having the outside of my body feel like it
    matches the inside of my body. Happy Holidays to all!

    moonprincess
    --
    <Insert Witty Quote Here>

    Please drop your attitude to reply

    LC since 3/24/04
    230/153/130
    5'3
    http://tinyurl.com/4dc3a updated progress pics

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.