Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Dura Ace 9/10 speed derraileur

Started by Daniel Mendoza · · Last activity · 4 posts · 455 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
21 May 2004
Last activity
21 May 2004
Original author
Daniel Mendoza
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
455
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I am posting this to both groups because I want both sets
    of opinions.

    I have a dead Dura-Ace 9 spd rear derraileur. I was
    wondering if anyone has put on a 10 spd rear derraileur on a
    9 spd drivetrain and their results (or even if it's
    recommended). Please reply directly to me since I don't
    check posts very often (remove the obvious).

    Thanks,

    Daniel

    [email hidden]

  2. Daniel Mendoza said:

    I am posting this to both groups because I want both sets
    of opinions.

    I have a dead Dura-Ace 9 spd rear derraileur. I was
    wondering if anyone has put on a 10 spd rear derraileur on
    a 9 spd drivetrain and their results (or even if it's
    recommended). Please reply directly to me since I don't
    check posts very often (remove the obvious).

    Thanks,

    Daniel

    [email hidden]

    works really smooth!

    Francesco

  3. Daniel Mendoza said:

    I am posting this to both groups because I want both sets
    of opinions.

    Please, communications isn't just about what you want.

    JT

  4. Daniel-<< I was wondering if anyone has put on a 10 spd rear
    derraileur on a 9 spd drivetrain and their results (or even
    if it's recommended). >><BR><BR>

    Works fine..Particularly since now many distributors of
    shimano are selling 7703 rear ders as '7700', relabeled with
    the big pulleys. True 7700 rear ders are out of production.
    BUT the 7703 does work fine with a double setup.

    Peter Chisholm Vecchio's Bicicletteria 1833 Pearl St.
    Boulder, CO, 80302
    (303)440-3535 vecchios.comvecchios.com "Ruote convenzionali
    costruite eccezionalmente bene"

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.