Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

DtSwiss RR 1.1 rim

Started by smokva · · Last activity · 3 posts · 1,062 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
13 March 2005
Last activity
15 March 2005
Original author
smokva
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,062
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Does anyone know what is the max. tension for this rim?
    I was thinking of some 120 kgf for rear drive side...will that be OK?

  2. smokva said:

    Does anyone know what is the max. tension for this rim?
    I was thinking of some 120 kgf for rear drive side...will that be OK?

    Like just about every rim made, 100 kgf for the right side rear and
    front is a good place to shoot for. I think 120kgf may be a wee bit too
    high.

  3. Qui Si Parla Campagnolo said:

    Like just about every rim made, 100 kgf for the right side rear and
    front is a good place to shoot for. I think 120kgf may be a wee bit too
    high.

    Just for the record...here is the official answer that I got from DtSwiss:

    FRONT 3 Cross Pattern
    LEFT AND RIGHT
    90kg-110kg (max)

    REAR 3 Cross Pattern
    DRIVE SIDE
    100kg-140kg (max)
    NON DRIVE SIDE
    50-70% DRIVE SIDE

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.