Road Cycling · Public discussion

Downers Grove results for all Cats?

Started by Jeff Potter · · Last activity · 2 posts · 509 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
24 August 2004
Last activity
25 August 2004
Original author
Jeff Potter
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
509
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. OK, we've seen the Pro results. It's been a couple days. Where are the
    others?

    They use computers, chips, right? So where are the "all results online
    in an hour" that so many races seem to do these days?

    I think I've found the Champs main webpage...2003 results, not even Pro
    results.

    --

    Jeff Potter
    ****
    *Out Your Backdoor *   http://www.outyourbackdoor.com
    publishing do-it-yourself culture ... bikes, skis, boats & more ...
    plus radically relevant novels at the ULA's LiteraryRevolution.com
    ... free music ... tons o' articles ... travel forums ... WOW!

  2. "Jeff Potter" <jeff@DELETETHIS!outyourbackdoor.com> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    OK, we've seen the Pro results. It's been a couple days. Where are the
    others?

    They use computers, chips, right? So where are the "all results online
    in an hour" that so many races seem to do these days?

    I think I've found the Champs main webpage...2003 results, not even Pro
    results.

    According to the management company, the results should be posted sometime
    today at www.dgnationchampionships.com .

    It's a big job to put up and tear down--I think Hank Z and the crew take a
    couple of days off after Sunday.....;-)

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.