Doesn't have that "I just left the Hanoi Hilton" sunken cheeks look
that Armstrong had, but he's still looking like he's serious about this
July.
Fred
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Road Cycling · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Doesn't have that "I just left the Hanoi Hilton" sunken cheeks look
that Armstrong had, but he's still looking like he's serious about this
July.
Fred
I think Ullrich is looking quite trim. For now it's a matter of form
and that takes time. The question is Ullrich committed enough and does
he have the time..??
<[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:I think Ullrich is looking quite trim. For now it's a matter of form
and that takes time. The question is Ullrich committed enough and does
he have the time..??
IMO, yes and yes. It should be an interesting battle between Landis, Basso
and Ullrich.
----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.