Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

Doh, my front mug guard is guarding other things

Started by Paul Yates · · Last activity · 3 posts · 567 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
2 May 2007
Last activity
2 May 2007
Original author
Paul Yates
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
567
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Got home tonight and noticed I'd lost my front mud guard! Talk about
    observant, it's been missing since yesterday!

    I'm going to have to have a look around on my next ride to see if it's still
    around!!! A pain as I took a non standard route home yesterday. Blah.

    Failing the highly unlikley chance of finding it again, it's off to the LBS.

  2. On 2007-05-02, Paul Yates (aka Bruce)
    was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea:

    Quoted message said:

    Got home tonight and noticed I'd lost my front mud guard! Talk about
    observant, it's been missing since yesterday!

    I'm going to have to have a look around on my next ride to see if it's still
    around!!! A pain as I took a non standard route home yesterday. Blah.

    Failing the highly unlikley chance of finding it again, it's off to the LBS.

    Mine did the same years ago, but I'm sure it happened *while I was
    riding*!

    Do you think there is a mudguard serial theif gnome? Who attacks?
    Randomly? Over the period of years?

    --
    TimC
    I read [.doc files] with "rm". All you lose is the microsoft-specific
    font selections, the macro viruses and the luser babblings.
    -- Gary "Wolf" Barnes

  3. TimC said:


    Mine did the same years ago, but I'm sure it happened *while I was
    riding*!

    Do you think there is a mudguard serial theif gnome? Who attacks?
    Randomly? Over the period of years?

    We removed it on the BR when you weren't looking.... it was only slowing you down 🙂 Speaking of.. I rode a reverse BR yesterday, and had a chuckle when I hit the double-hill rises on the TT section that was the perfect Timc popping place... until you got faster!!... hang on... come to think of it.. your boost in speed was around the time we removed that mud guard... hmmmm!*

    A mudguard serial theif gnome? That country living is getting to you, get out while you still can!

    lama

    *ok, I lie, I've not seen a mudguard on your bike(s)... not even on the orange monster.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.