UK and Europe · Public discussion

Doh! Anyone want a free cateye light bracket?

Started by Colin · · Last activity · 2 posts · 493 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
19 April 2008
Last activity
20 April 2008
Original author
Colin
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
493
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Ok, so there I was having fitted some lamp brackets to my new rack, so I
    could switch my rear LEDs from the seat to the rack when I need to carry
    some luggage, and as the final check, I tried fitting my lights.

    Doh!

    It turns out I have "Smart" LEDs, but I bought cateye brackets, and
    they're not interchangeable. So if anyone wants a gratis rack mounting
    bracket for their _CATEYE_ blinky, drop me an email with your address
    and I'll send them to you. This is the model
    (http://preview.tinyurl.com/ynv5zj, leads to
    http://www.wiggle.co.uk/ProductDetail.aspx?Cat=cycle&ProdID=5360032017&N=Cateye%20Rear%20Carrier%20Mounting),
    and I have two of them, so let me know if you want one or both.

    Colin

  2. Colin said:

    So if anyone wants a gratis rack mounting
    bracket for their _CATEYE_ blinky, drop me an email with your address
    and I'll send them to you.

    Both now spoken for

    --
    Colin

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.