Bike Cafe · Public discussion

Does Trek 5900 come in a 47cm size?

Started by bhasu · · Last activity · 1 post · 834 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
16 September 2004
Last activity
16 September 2004
Original author
bhasu
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
834
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. As far as I know, Trek 5900 only comes on even number sizes, 48, 50, etc. I saw a 5900 on eBay with no size, and asked the guy what size his bike was. His reply was that he has a bunch of sizes. I asked him if he has a size 47 available. Smells like a fraud to me. What do you guys think?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.