Road Cycling · Public discussion

Does anyone ride TT's and/or pursuits exclusively?

Started by Conan · · Last activity · 1 post · 2,204 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
16 December 2005
Last activity
16 December 2005
Original author
Conan
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,204
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi all,

    I am from a triathlon background and have done some track riding, Crits and road races; however i really enjoy the individual events (Road TT's and track pursuit). Where I live, there aren't many bunches out riding so most of my training is alone. I am giving away the running and swimming to concentrate solely on the bike.

    I'm curious as to whether there are many riders who do these events exclusively?

    Cheers
    Chris
    P.S. I'm based in Sydney, Australia.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.