Road Cycling · Public discussion

Does anybody know Dave Fuentes current sponsors?

Started by crit pro · · Last activity · 4 posts · 564 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
25 August 2004
Last activity
27 August 2004
Original author
crit pro
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
564
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. And if you do, could you please provide us with that list. I am eager
    to know who all the sponsors are that are providing support to Dave
    Fuentes.

    Crit Pro

  2. Rik Van Diesel said:

    Dude he is riding in a plain blue jersey.
    Call Perfomance Bikes and see
    if they gave him 10% off and then start
    your boycott.

    POTM

    JT

    ****************************
    Remove "remove" to reply
    Visit http://www.jt10000.com
    ****************************

  3. [email hidden] (crit pro) wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    And if you do, could you please provide us with that list. I am eager
    to know who all the sponsors are that are providing support to Dave
    Fuentes.

    Crit Pro

    If you had any initiative, you would use usacycling.org to search for
    his listed sponsor.

  4. [email hidden] (SWoo) wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    [email hidden] (crit pro) wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    And if you do, could you please provide us with that list. I am eager
    to know who all the sponsors are that are providing support to Dave
    Fuentes.

    Crit Pro

    If you had any initiative, you would use usacycling.org to search for
    his listed sponsor.

    I'll keep that in mind if I need to know all the sponsors of the 7-11
    team, but for more timely data, that site basically sucks. I ain't
    talking the club he got asked to leave quitely from after failing
    sample A in March, or the [censored] club he paraded with after that for
    awhile. I am talking about this week. Who's flag is he flying when he
    continues to steal from other clean riders as the ban hasn't taken
    place yet. That will happen just as soon as sample B is in.

    I'm looking for club, product, personal sponsor, anybody who funds
    this thief, even if it is Gragus's old Sugar Mama.

    crit PRO

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.