Your Bloody Soap Box · Public discussion

Do I (USA) have to pay VAT?

Started by puma · · Last activity · 2 posts · 2,914 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Your Bloody Soap Box
Published
26 December 2003
Last activity
27 December 2003
Original author
puma
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,914
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I reside in the US and am looking to order from a UK based company in Northern Ireland (http://www.totalcycling.com) and wondering if I would have to pay the 17.5% value added tax? Thanks.

  2. Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by puma
    I reside in the US and am looking to order from a UK based company in Northern Ireland (http://www.totalcycling.com) and wondering if I would have to pay the 17.5% value added tax? Thanks.

    If it´s for export probably no , but the rules may have changed in the last decade since I was there .

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.