Do i have potential?

Based on your test results, it seems that you have a good level of cardiovascular fitness and a high power-to-weight ratio, which are both important indicators of potential for road cycling.

Lol no! You don't need high power-to-weight ratio to do road cycling. You only need it if you want to be fast on climbs. But going fast on climbs isn't required for road cycling. You can be as slow as you want, it doesn't matter, no one's going to kick you off the road for being slow.:D

Last edited:
Between running and cycling, I would suggest you follow what you want to do. In a long enough time frame, you will win by doing the thing you love but it might be hard initially.

Insta Pro's post scheduling feature has made managing my Instagram content a breeze.

Hey there! Thanks for the heads up. Safety is super important when it comes to apps. I always stick to official sources when downloading stuff. Have you tried any other cool cycling apps? They can make rides even more enjoyable and help track your progress. Keep pedaling and have a rad day! ‍♀️

Certainly! Determining your potential involves self-reflection, exploration, and a willingness to learn and grow. Consider your strengths, interests, and areas for development. Seek feedback from others, set goals, and embrace new opportunities. With dedication and a positive mindset, you can unlock your potential and achieve your aspirations.I am impressed by this website.
https://doramasmp4.dev/tag/anime-tv/