I scare other people away. I was once a road scholar and now the
work that once seems so easy, is now so hard. I was told to lose
weight, and now this news has paralyzed me to eating more, and ofcourse
gaining more weight. I am annoyed by everyone, and I push others way. I
suffer from painful headaches, and motion sickness (I never got this
before). I sleep during the day, and have trouble sleepling at night. I
turn to television way more than before, and I often fantasize about
being somewhere were all my troubles would go away. PLEASE tell me if I
have TEEN DEPRESSION.
General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion
Do I have depression? please e-mail me with thoughts: [email protected]
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- General fitness, health and nutrition
- Published
- 17 March 2005
- Last activity
- 17 March 2005
- Original author
- mr.depressed
- Posts
- 2
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 328
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
Just a stupid question here but have you even considered seeking
professional help or do you want us burger flippers to tell you want is
wrong with you?
Sounds as though you eat too much oxidized cholesterol and have activated AA
metabolites toppled with cytokine activation.
If I am wrong then somebody please tell me."mr.depressed" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:
I scare other people away. I was once a road scholar and now the
work that once seems so easy, is now so hard. I was told to lose
weight, and now this news has paralyzed me to eating more, and ofcourse
gaining more weight. I am annoyed by everyone, and I push others way. I
suffer from painful headaches, and motion sickness (I never got this
before). I sleep during the day, and have trouble sleepling at night. I
turn to television way more than before, and I often fantasize about
being somewhere were all my troubles would go away. PLEASE tell me if I
have TEEN DEPRESSION.
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.