Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

DIY Method of attaching GPS to handlbars

Started by wobblywheel · · Last activity · 3 posts · 1,130 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
8 July 2005
Last activity
8 July 2005
Original author
wobblywheel
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,130
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Just that! I have a yellow Garmin eTrex and I am looking for a simple?? diy method of attaching it to the handlebars of my mountain bike.

    Thanks in advance

  2. wobblywheel said:

    Just that! I have a yellow Garmin eTrex and I am looking for a simple?? diy method of attaching it to the handlebars of my mountain bike.

    Thanks in advance


    You can always use duct tape, but handlebar mounts are not that expensive to buy

    http://www.gpsmart.ca/item113.htm

  3. eric_the_red said:

    but handlebar mounts are not that expensive to buy

    And work quite well....

    L

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.