Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Difference between FSA Wing Pro and FSA K-Force handlebars

Started by t20cricket · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,083 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
1 July 2012
Last activity
1 July 2012
Original author
t20cricket
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,083
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. At the moment I have FSA K-Force bars on my bike and I find them very comfortable but they got damaged in a crash and because there carbon I wan't to replace them. I would just replace them with another set of K-Force bars but I found some FSA Wing Pro bars for cheap and was just wondering if any one had any experience with both bars and if there is any differences (the reach, drop and width measurements are all the same).

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.