Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Determing Size Of Steerer Tube

Started by rplcmint · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,447 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
5 November 2004
Last activity
5 November 2004
Original author
rplcmint
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,447
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have a mid 90's GT Talera bike with a straight fork. It's a pretty decent bike for city curb jumping and trail riding. I want to put a suspension fork on it for hitting the bumpy stuff. How do I determine the steerer tube diameter without taking the fork apart from the bike?

    I'm looking for a good suspension fork for a mountain bike with 26" wheel. For cantilever brakes. 😕

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.