Power meters · Public discussion

Decided to get a PT 2.4 Help with Wheel?

Started by Biker Joe · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,186 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Power meters
Published
24 November 2007
Last activity
24 November 2007
Original author
Biker Joe
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,186
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. After doing a bunch of research and testing friends power meters, I have decided to purchase a Powertap 2.4.

    I own both a TT bike and a Road bike. My TT bike has Zipp 606 (404 front and 808 rear) and my road bike has two wheel sets, Zipp 404 and DuraAce 7801.

    My thought was to either order the PT with a Zipp 404. My LBS suggested I order the 808. The only racing I do are club and state time trials, no crits or road races, so using the PT on an 808 would be kind of nice, but for everyday use the 404 would be nice.

    Suggestions?

    Thanks
    Joe

  2. Sell the spare wheelset(s) and get another PT wheel.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.