Bike Cafe · Public discussion

David Walsh Live On Radio Today

Started by limerickman · · Last activity · 4 posts · 1,456 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
29 June 2004
Last activity
29 June 2004
Original author
limerickman
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,456
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Folks, Irish Radio station TODAY FM "THE LAST WORD TALK SHOW"
    BETWEEN 17.00-19.00 HOURS GMT.

    David Walsh contributes to this program every week - tonight he is going to speak about LA Confidential.

    http://www.todayfm.com/article.asp?id=15131

  2. Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by limerickman
    Folks, Irish Radio station TODAY FM "THE LAST WORD TALK SHOW"
    BETWEEN 17.00-19.00 HOURS GMT.

    David Walsh contributes to this program every week - tonight he is going to speak about LA Confidential.

    http://www.todayfm.com/article.asp?id=15131

    Let us know what he has to say if you get a chance to listen to it. I'd be very interested to hear it but I live in the U.S. so I won't be able to.

  3. Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by meehs
    Let us know what he has to say if you get a chance to listen to it. I'd be very interested to hear it but I live in the U.S. so I won't be able to.

    Will do.

  4. thanks for posting and let us know what he said....

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.