General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Dark Circle Eye Treatment with Teabag

Started by ABuNeNe · · Last activity · 1 post · 705 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
13 October 2003
Last activity
13 October 2003
Original author
ABuNeNe
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
705
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi I heard that using teabag can reduce in the dark circle around the
    eye area. I started try to try out by using a normal lipton teabag and
    rub around my eye. Problem is after few hours, my vision starts
    getting blur and will those eye [censored] will start appearing. The next
    morning, after I woke up, both my eyes will have more eye [censored] but
    after washing up, everything is fine.. Am I alright?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.