Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

Daily Commuter. Please recommend a bike!

Started by ZipZapRap · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,206 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
11 July 2011
Last activity
11 July 2011
Original author
ZipZapRap
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,206
Views / 30 days
9
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi all

    Just wondering if someone could recommend me a daily commuter for work? I live about 16km from work, but more like 20km when you take the route I'll travel into account. I plan to only cycle one way, then catch a ferry the other way back.

    Budget of $400.

    Thanks vm 🙂
    Zip

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.