UK and Europe · Public discussion

Cycling USA - West Coast - August 2005

Started by Didi4Fun · · Last activity · 1 post · 498 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
4 April 2005
Last activity
4 April 2005
Original author
Didi4Fun
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
498
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. In August 2005 I am planning to cycle down the West Coast of the US
    (from Seattle to Los Angeles).

    So I am looking for a cycle enthusiastic person like me (female or male, it
    doesn't matter) who wants to join me.

    I have 4 weeks time for this "little" cycling tour, and want to cycle at
    least the most of the way, before time runs out and I have to take the bus
    to catch me flight from Los Angeles.

    By the way, I am 34 years old and I am coming from Austria.

    Though cycling is one of the greatest ways to discover a country, you should
    be awake to spend many, many looooong hours on your bike. So that a very
    good constitution is indispensable!!! If you are a lazy couch-potato, your
    are definitely the wrong travel-companion for this trip.

    Still interessted? Just send me an email! ( [email hidden] )
    Check out my homepage too: www.didi.at.tt

    Dieter :-)

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.