Triathlon · Public discussion

cycling skills clinic/Oregon

Started by Ron Kupper · · Last activity · 1 post · 941 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Triathlon
Published
5 May 2004
Last activity
5 May 2004
Original author
Ron Kupper
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
941
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi all,

    I just found out there's a road bike skills clinic in Bend,
    Oregon May 22 and May 23 and I thought I'd share the info. I
    think the cost is $5 per person. One day is for women and
    one day for men. Sounds like a great way to gain confidence
    on the bike if you are new to cycling or not used to riding
    in groups. The local shop that is organizing it is Hutch's.
    There may be more info. on their website. I think the URL is
    hutchsbicycles.com

    Ron K.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.