Cycling SBS This Sunday

Billy Belcher

Guest
Hi does anyone know what the cycling will be on SBS this
Sunday morning at
10:30.Its the UCI highlights? Is thsi MTB iking, or
road racing ?

Originally posted by Billy Belcher
Hi does anyone know what the cycling will be on SBS this
Sunday morning at 10:30. Its the UCI highlights? Is thsi MTB iking, or road racing ?

<be-bow> Neither. It's track racing :)

SBS, 10.30am, 90 mins
SPORT: CYCLING - UCI TRACK WORLD CUP 2004
Round 2 highlights from Aguascalientes, Mexico.

from: www.ebroadcast.com.au

hippy

Sunday 28 March 10.30 am SBS SPORT: CYCLING - UCI TRACK WORLD CUP
2004
Round 2 highlights from Aguascalientes, Mexico.
Rating: PGn/a
Running Time: 90 mins
Categories: Sports Programmes

"Billy Belcher" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi does anyone know what the cycling will be on SBS this
> Sunday morning at
> 10:30.Its the UCI highlights? Is thsi MTB iking, or road
> racing ?

cfsmtb <[email protected]> wrote in message
[email protected]
> Forewarned this time, setting the VCR now.

Remember to reset the VCR's clock first - daylight saving
ends at 3am Sunday morning. Set your clocks back one hour.

--

"I'm proud that I live in a country where witnessing two
hours of bloody, barbarous torture in gloating detail is

"DRS" <[email protected]> wrote:

>cfsmtb <[email protected]> wrote in message
>[email protected]
>> Forewarned this time, setting the VCR now.
>
>Remember to reset the VCR's clock first - daylight saving
>ends at 3am Sunday morning. Set your clocks back one hour.

Sorry somehow missed the first posting - whats
happening on SBS?

thank you,

May all your cycling adventures be with a tailwind,

Neil.

forgetit (apologies) (tomuchspam) .com.au <@bsmail> wrote in
message [email protected]
> "DRS" <[email protected]> wrote:

[...]

>> Remember to reset the VCR's clock first - daylight
>> saving ends at 3am Sunday morning. Set your clocks back
>> one hour.
>
> Sorry somehow missed the first posting - whats
> happening on SBS?

Sunday 28 March 10.30 am SBS SPORT: CYCLING - UCI TRACK
WORLD CUP 2004 Round 2 highlights from Aguascalientes,
Mexico. Running Time: 90 mins

I can already hear the screams of those who'll forget to
reset their VCR and miss the first hour. :)