Cycling quotes

Kakashi

Feb 3, 2018
This is a beautiful quote about bicycles by Sherlock Holmes
Author: Arthur Conan Doyle

"When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just mount a bicycle and go out for a spin down the road, without thought of anything but the ride you are taking."

This is one of the best bicycle quotes ever.

"Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of a bike ride."

By JFK

This is so true.

"One of the most important days of my life, was when I learned to ride a Bicycle."

-Micheal Palin

"When I got the bike I must have been the happiest boy in Liverpool, maybe the world."

By John Lennon

This is a quote by renowned scientist and physicist Albert Einstein:

"Life is like riding a bicycle. In order to keep your balance, you must keep moving."

“I used to work in a bank when I was younger and to me it doesn’t matter whether it’s raining or the sun is shining or whatever: as long as I’m riding a bike I know I’m the luckiest guy in the world.”

Pro Racer - Mark Cavendish
2008 Tour de France

“The cyclist is a man half made of flesh and half of steel that only our century of science and iron could have spawned.”

19th-century author Louis Baudry de Saunier

"Life is like a Pedal, They can push you down, but you will always come back up."

"Prepare and Prevent, don't Repair and Repent."

I like this quote because it has a point. Thanks to Bill Nye, American scientist

"Bicycling is a big part of the future. It has to be. There's something wrong with a society that drives a car to workout in a gym."

Bicycling is a big part of the future. It has to be. there's something wrong with a society with drives car to work out on a gym.

-Bill Nye

I remember one cyclist say “When my legs hurt, I say: 'Shut up legs! Do what I tell you to do!'” and it inspired me to keep going with my cycling.

“Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring” i like this one!