UK and Europe · Public discussion

cycling in altrincham and timperley

Started by toni2475 · · Last activity · 1 post · 662 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
5 June 2013
Last activity
5 June 2013
Original author
toni2475
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
662
Views / 30 days
4

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. hi all

    I'm new to this forums and I'm looking for people to ride with
    in the altrincham timperley area.
    i commute to work every day (doing about 6 miles a day)
    i have done altrincham to warrington on the bridgewater/Manchester ship canal. 29 miles in 3 hours. [IMG]/img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif[/IMG]

    I'm looking for someone to ride with on a Wednesday or Thursday as these are my days off work
    I'm a hobby rider and like to enjoy my surroundings.
    so i rather use the national cycle routes.

    is anyone interested in joining me

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.