Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

Cycling clubs in Melbourne

Started by dgarry · · Last activity · 3 posts · 1,680 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
31 May 2005
Last activity
1 June 2005
Original author
dgarry
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,680
Views / 30 days
11

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi there,
    I'm currently looking to join a cycling club in Melbourne and I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations..
    I currently live in Kew but I'm going to be moving more towards the bay in the next couple of weeks (it's a [censored] cycling to the bay from Kew at the weekend)..
    Thanks
    David

  2. Im not a member, but I guess SKCC (St Kilda Cycling Club) will be the nearest, depends where on the bay you are though....

    every couple of months I keep thinking of joining, but dont for some reason, maybe if you do, let us know what it is like

    www.skcc.com.au

    dgarry said:

    Hi there,
    I'm currently looking to join a cycling club in Melbourne and I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations..
    I currently live in Kew but I'm going to be moving more towards the bay in the next couple of weeks (it's a [censored] cycling to the bay from Kew at the weekend)..
    Thanks
    David

  3. http://www.carnegiecycling.com.au/
    http://www.hawthorncycling.org/home/default.asp

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.