Hello peeps
I am sort of new to road biking and looking for a cycling partner, long rides in the 15 - 20 mph zone
I am up for any distance.
Would be great if your from East London or London area
drop me a message if ya up
Jas
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
UK and Europe · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Hello peeps
I am sort of new to road biking and looking for a cycling partner, long rides in the 15 - 20 mph zone
I am up for any distance.
Would be great if your from East London or London area
drop me a message if ya up
Jas
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.