Recumbent bicycles · Public discussion

Cycle Genius LTX vs. Sun EZ-Sport CX

Started by Randy Walters · · Last activity · 2 posts · 2,691 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Recumbent bicycles
Published
11 July 2004
Last activity
11 July 2004
Original author
Randy Walters
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,691
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm about to purchase my first recumbent, and my research
    (and price point) has me really interested in the Cycle
    Genius LTX.

    However, my local dealer (who sells both Cycle Genius & Sun)
    keeps trying to steer me towards the Sun EZ-Sport CX, to the
    point where I'm a little suspicious there's some hidden
    motive, like a wider profit margin, or a returned bike in
    stock in the back room.

    The dealer seems a decent enough guy, though, and I'm still
    riding the Diamondback I bought from him 5 years ago. Can
    anyone give an objective opinion about these two makes
    and/or models? It would help me decide whether his
    professional opinion is free of self-interest enough to make
    me switch from the bike I reeeealllly think I want. Thanks!

    Randy

  2. Randy Walters said:


    I'm about to purchase my first recumbent, and my research
    (and price point) has me really interested in the Cycle
    Genius LTX.

    However, my local dealer (who sells both Cycle Genius &
    Sun) keeps trying to steer me towards the Sun EZ-Sport CX,
    to the point where I'm a little suspicious there's some
    hidden motive, like a wider profit margin, or a returned
    bike in stock in the back room.

    The dealer seems a decent enough guy, though, and I'm
    still riding the Diamondback I bought from him 5 years
    ago. Can anyone give an objective opinion about these
    two makes and/or models? It would help me decide whether
    his professional opinion is free of self-interest enough
    to make me switch from the bike I reeeealllly think I
    want. Thanks!

    Randy

    I rode and reviewed the Cycle Genius RDX, and I feel
    it's one of the better bargains in lwb bikes available.
    I have not had a chance to check out any of the Sun
    bikes, though. But: the best thing for you is to take
    as long a test ride as you can on any of the bikes
    you're considering. Try some hills, some low-speed
    maneuvering, anything that you can think of that may
    come up sometime in your riding. That should help tell
    you which one to get.

    --
    Larry Varney Cold Spring, KY
    home.fuse.netlarryvarney

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.