General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Cuisine @ Home Magazine Turkey Rec.

Started by Richard Periut · · Last activity · 1 post · 422 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
29 December 2004
Last activity
29 December 2004
Original author
Richard Periut
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
422
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi all,

    I did the aforementioned roast turkey which was brined for one day. It
    came out fantastic! So great, we bought another turkey and did the same;
    only this time, because we couldn't cook the day after, we allowed it to
    brine for 2 days. It came out even more tastier.

    My question? How long would a turkey left in said solution benefit for?
    I assume equilibration of flavors would occur within the first 24 hours,
    but since the bird tasted better at 48, perhaps 72 may even be better?

    Any advice is appreciated.

    Regards

    Rich

    --
    "Dum Spiro, Spero."

    As long as I breath, I hope.

    Cicero (Ancient Rome)

    ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø

    Quoted message said:

    <((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸. ><((((º> ·´¯`·. , .·´¯`·.. ><((((º>

    Let there be fish!!!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.