rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Country Fried Home Videos

Started by juggle508 · · Last activity · 2 posts · 133 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
18 August 2007
Last activity
18 August 2007
Original author
juggle508
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
133
Views / 30 days
4

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I saw on this show on CMT that there was a unicyclist on there...he was
    doing some pretty good trials. He had a blue KH uni looked like,
    probably 05 model I believe. Anyone know who it was...he had a couple
    good drop/gaps.

    KH.

    EDIT: Pics number 2 and 3 are of the unicyclist.

    http://tinyurl.com/hmrgw

    --
    juggle508

    tugboat said:

    What I like to do is stuff that others CAN do, but don't have the
    *guts* to do.
    Deadly.
    Kevin McMullin


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    juggle508's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6701
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/63559

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  2. Hey I saw that a few minutes ago. Was pretty cool, he actually had some
    pretty good clips, some good rolling hops and stuff. A good 6 foot or
    so drop + gap.

    Jumping over the pyramid of people was stupid though. Did he pedal grab
    on that guys back on purpose??

    Yeah it was a black frame... I was thinking profiles though. I dunno.

    --
    forrestunifreak

    I will, because I can.
    '*-My Gallery-*' (http://tinyurl.com/wcrsl)
    *www.qu-ax.com* *unicycle for
    christ*

    "Oh... they don't kick bricks, do they?" ~ Joe Hodgekins
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    forrestunifreak's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6828
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/63559

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.