Recumbent bicycles · Public discussion

Commute routes to/from Norcross, GA ?

Started by Frank Drebin · · Last activity · 1 post · 427 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Recumbent bicycles
Published
9 January 2005
Last activity
9 January 2005
Original author
Frank Drebin
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
427
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'll be moving to the Atlanta, GA area in a few months. I have some
    flexibility as to where I'll live, with a preference for NOT living in
    plain old 'suburbia'. I'll be working in Norcross. Are there viable routes
    to or from there that go long distances? Could I live in Hall or Forsyth
    or Cherokee counties and get there alive? Are there any rail-trails or
    paved paths that run in the vicinity that might keep me off the road for
    part of the way? I'm comfortable on most roads, but I like side roads
    better.
    Guidance, online resources points, etc. are all greatly appreciated.

    Thanks
    /F

    note: 'not suburbia' means semi-rural or fairly urban. If I have to take
    public transport part of the way that's OK - I do that now some of the
    time when I don't have time to ride the entirety of my commute.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.