Bike buying advice · Public discussion

College runner looking for training bike.

Started by ZoomWaffles · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,286 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike buying advice
Published
22 March 2007
Last activity
22 March 2007
Original author
ZoomWaffles
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,286
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Salutations!

    In short: I'm looking to buy a road bike this summer as a way to supplement my training. I've found that my running is at its best when I get some cycling in but my current bike is much too small for me (had it since I was 13 or so).

    At the moment I'm not too particular about what I buy, I just need a decent bike that's under or not much over $500. I've ridden a road bike before but my experience with them is quite limited. I'm looking for something that I can use for aerobic rides of up to 2 hours and perhaps for lactic threshold work.

    It seems that I can get quite a few bikes within my price range on eBay but if anyone can recommend a particular model I'd appreciate it.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.