General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Cole slaw, Russels syle.

Started by D.Currie · · Last activity · 1 post · 427 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
21 April 2004
Last activity
21 April 2004
Original author
D.Currie
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
427
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I know there are some Chicagoans (or ex-Chicagoans) so
    you'll know what I'm talking about. I'm trying to figure out
    the recipe for the cole slaw at Russell's barbecue.

    Any ideas?
    --
    Donna

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.