The more research I do, the more it's looking like the 2004 Marzocchi MX Comp ETA 120mm version. And
my family football betting pool winnings will just about pay for it!
I did not disregard the folks that spoke fondly of the Fox RLC, but at $450+ (well over $500 for the
air), it better be good! I'm not so sure I need a fork that's worth more than the rest of my bike.
The Zoke at $300 is already fairly tough to justify over a new ride, but folks seem to like it, and
it's got some air-adjustability for my fat [censored].
Any comments? I'm big (220lbs) and I air it out on occasion. My Noleen may be a piece, but it's held
up for 3-4 seasons of hard riding.
I recently replaced the Noleen rear with a Fox RC by having some spacers made...very nice to have
more dampening adjustment and a smoother fork...the Zoke should complete the picture.
G