Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Clamp size front derailleur Cannondale Caad 5 frame

Started by gazelle_nl · · Last activity · 2 posts · 2,072 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
16 August 2004
Last activity
17 August 2004
Original author
gazelle_nl
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,072
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi

    I want to replace my front derailleur but don't know the clamp size for a
    Caad 5 cannondale frame.

    Thanks

    Gerard Remery

  2. "gazelle_nl" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...
    | Hi
    |
    | I want to replace my front derailleur but don't know the clamp size for a
    | Caad 5 cannondale frame.

    Pull the old one off and look at it inside the clamp. The size should be
    listed. At least it is on the Shimano derailleurs I've seen. You don't
    have to completely remove it. Just temporarily remove the cable and undo
    the derailleur. All you'll have to do is reattach the cable and adjust
    after putting it back on.

    Having said that, every CAAD4 and 5 I've seen used a 27.2 seatpost and a
    31.7 clamp for the derailleur.

    John Rees

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.