Road Cycling · Public discussion

Christian Cycling Club?

Started by Ro · · Last activity · 3 posts · 556 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
3 May 2004
Last activity
3 May 2004
Original author
Ro
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
556
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I was told the other day that there is a Christian Cycling
    CLub in America. He thought it was called the "International
    Christian Cycling CLub" Has any body heard of this club, or
    are there any posters out there that are members of this
    organisation? I would like to know more about it if
    possible. Thanks in advance Ro New Zealand Christian
    rider/Race tryer.

  2. In article said:

    I was told the other day that there is a Christian Cycling
    CLub in America. He thought it was called the
    "International Christian Cycling CLub" Has any body heard
    of this club, or are there any posters out there that are
    members of this organisation? I would like to know more
    about it if possible. Thanks in advance Ro New Zealand
    Christian rider/Race tryer.


    ironclad.orgironclad.org

  3. Ro said:

    I was told the other day that there is a Christian Cycling
    CLub in America. He thought it was called the
    "International Christian Cycling CLub" Has any body heard
    of this club, or are there any posters out there that are
    members of this organisation? I would like to know more
    about it if possible. Thanks in advance Ro New Zealand
    Christian rider/Race tryer.

    It is WWCCC (World Wide Christian Cycling Club)

    If you can't find any detail on the web, post again and I
    will give you the address of a woman currently coaching the
    Brit National squad who is a member of WWCCC

    --
    le Vent a Dos Davey Crockett Six-Day site:
    members.rogers.comsixday.html

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.