Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

choosing fork angle, length and travel

Started by Nikolay Ildugan · · Last activity · 1 post · 709 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
15 July 2003
Last activity
15 July 2003
Original author
Nikolay Ildugan
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
709
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I am building new bike for cross country and marathon. Is there are any recomendations about fork
    angle and travel? I don't decide fork travel yet, and it is preventing me to choose frame. If I will
    change fork in the future, how will change bike behaviour (with shorter fork and how with longer)?
    Is there any technical resources in the Internet on this topic?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.