Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

Cheap, 2nd-hand parts' shops in Sydney?

Started by Rado Bladteth R · · Last activity · 2 posts · 905 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
25 November 2003
Last activity
26 November 2003
Original author
Rado Bladteth R
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
905
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi,

    I am restoring an old road bike, which needs couple of parts. They do not need to be brand new (the
    bike itself is from late 80s) or in never used condition. Where should I look in Sydney (Eastern
    Suburbs prefered)? Thanks.

    --
    Best regards, Rado bladteth Rzeznicki widzew.netrower.html
    "][email hidden] MCM #252

  2. "Rado bladteth Rzeznicki" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Hi,

    I am restoring an old road bike, which needs couple of parts. They do not need to be brand new
    (the bike itself is from late 80s) or in never used condition. Where should I look in Sydney
    (Eastern Suburbs prefered)? Thanks.

    I'm from Melbourne, but you may be able to pick up some parts on ebay?

    Tim

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.