Bike buying advice · Public discussion

Cervelo Soloist or Trek 2100

Started by rider737 · · Last activity · 2 posts · 4,837 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike buying advice
Published
21 July 2005
Last activity
25 August 2005
Original author
rider737
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
4,837
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I am looking in to buying either the Cervelo Soloist or a trek 2100. Both are similar in price. I am into regular riding and I also do some Triathlons. I just sold a softride and hoping to buy a new bike soon. Thanks for any inputs and advice!

  2. You should get the Cervelo Soloist, the Soloist is way may for aerodynamic than the Trek 2100 and is equipped with the magnificent Campy Centaur groupset for $2,000. Also the seat can be flipped around to 73 degrees, ideal for using aerobars. I plan on getting one soon with FSA short aerobars 😉.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.