CASH WAITING - FAT CHANCE FRAME YO EDDY

Jez

Guest
WANTED!

Im after a good condition FAT CHANCE Yo EDDY frame set in medium (anything considered though).

Im thinking of building up a load of old school frames/bikes for a collection.

Im also after bikes liek Mountain Goat, Salsa , Ibis etc

Let me know and contact me to discuss further if u can help. [email protected].

"jez" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> WANTED!
>
> Im after a good condition FAT CHANCE Yo EDDY frame set in medium (anything considered though).
>
> Im thinking of building up a load of old school frames/bikes for a collection.
>
> Im also after bikes liek Mountain Goat, Salsa , Ibis etc
>
> Let me know and contact me to discuss further if u can help. [email protected].

How about an early production (1988) Orange Clockwork? Complete with sleeve fit brazed two-piece
seat tube?

One careful owner, and any number of suicidal pillock owners.

Andy Chequer

No thanks mate - but cheers. I used to own a 92 clockwork orange. Great ride!

Jez

"Andy Chequer" <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "jez" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > WANTED!
> >
> > Im after a good condition FAT CHANCE Yo EDDY frame set in medium
(anything
> > considered though).
> >
> > Im thinking of building up a load of old school frames/bikes for a collection.
> >
> > Im also after bikes liek Mountain Goat, Salsa , Ibis etc
> >
> > Let me know and contact me to discuss further if u can help. [email protected].
>
> How about an early production (1988) Orange Clockwork? Complete with
sleeve
> fit brazed two-piece seat tube?
>
> One careful owner, and any number of suicidal pillock owners.
>
> Andy Chequer

Originally posted by Jez
WANTED!

Im after a good condition FAT CHANCE Yo EDDY frame set in medium (anything considered though).

Im thinking of building up a load of old school frames/bikes for a collection.

Im also after bikes liek Mountain Goat, Salsa , Ibis etc

Let me know and contact me to discuss further if u can help. [email protected].

Are you still looking? I happen to own a Yellow '92 in medium. I have put some miles on her, but always treated her with love. I am not ceretain that I can part with her, but I'm willing to discuss it as I have been looking at dual suspention.

Originally posted by Jez
WANTED!

Im after a good condition FAT CHANCE Yo EDDY frame set in medium (anything considered though).

Im thinking of building up a load of old school frames/bikes for a collection.

Im also after bikes liek Mountain Goat, Salsa , Ibis etc

Let me know and contact me to discuss further if u can help. [email protected].

[I have a new, never built up YO, Large, Arest me Red, built in the NY shop. It's MINT. Looking for Top $$$$.00]