Will this work, or is the bar wall thickness too thick,
bar id too small or too large, or something else I
didn't think of?
TIA. Ken
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Cycling Equipment · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Will this work, or is the bar wall thickness too thick,
bar id too small or too large, or something else I
didn't think of?
TIA. Ken
kwalters said:Will this work, or is the bar wall thickness too thick,
bar id too small or too large, or something else I didn't
think of?
I built Record Ten BarCons in a Profile Carbon Stryke.
Which bar?
--
Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org Open every day since 1
April, 1971
A Muzi said:kwalters said:Will this work, or is the bar wall thickness too thick,
bar id too small or too large, or something else I
didn't think of?I built Record Ten BarCons in a Profile Carbon Stryke.
Which bar?
Kestrel EMS Pro or Easton EC90.
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:kwalters said:Will this work, or is the bar wall thickness too thick,
bar id too small or too large, or something else I didn't
think of?
A Muzi said:Quoted message said:I built Record Ten BarCons in a Profile Carbon Stryke.
Which bar?
kwalters said:Kestrel EMS Pro or Easton EC90.
EMS bar ID is 20.85
--
Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org Open every day since 1
April, 1971
On Mon, 03 May 2004 17:33:16 -0700, kwalters <[email hidden]>
Quoted message said:Will this work, or is the bar wall thickness too thick,
bar id too small or too large, or something else I didn't
think of?TIA. Ken
Maybe ask the bar maker?
Some carbon bars may split under the expansion force, but
others may be reinforced for that.
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.