Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Carbon Fiber ULTRALIGHT Handle Bar

Started by maria007 · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,792 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
14 July 2007
Last activity
14 July 2007
Original author
maria007
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,792
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I bought some bottle holders by some guys weighing a stonking 9g each to slap on my Scott bike and now I'm considering taking a punt on some handle bars, anyone bought any yet, they do look the bomb! Plenty of bling there. I can see that carbon fiber weave going so well with my frame body too:

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=019&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=290137974865&rd=1&rd=1

    mentions that they are re-inforced to accept bar ends, great as I've just bought a set of bar ends too, I do find it helps going up-hill when the hills get muddy.🙂

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.