With all this talk of carbon lately im compelled to ask for a few opinions. I myself am a lover of carbon, always have been and until further notice always will be. More than a few parts on my bike or any bike I have had for racing have generally had a fair amount of it on them.
Now I was wondering how comfortable do people with experience with carbon feel with it? IE ... I have recently met some people who absolutely distaste it for things such as handle bars and stems and posts for cotastrophe reasons. When it goes, it goes badly. Anyone ever had any experience?
Personally I went through nearly 2 complete sets of spinergy rev-x carbon bladed rims on my mountain bike so I do know that when it goes it shatters.
Thoughts anyone?
**I would have deleted this post realizing someone had basically posted the same thing already... but I can't lol so I apologize for the redundancy