Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Cannondale T700 front derailleur size?

Started by Kelling · · Last activity · 2 posts · 784 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
20 May 2003
Last activity
21 May 2003
Original author
Kelling
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
784
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi,

    I have a Cannondale T700 in need of a new triple front derailleur, and I'd like to find one on ebay.
    I'm not sure how to measure it.

    How do I determine what size I need?

    Can a couple of you confirm what size I need from your experience?

    Any recomendations on a front derailleur for this bike?

    I don't need Dura-Ace quality, 105 quality would be just fine.

    Thanks,

    David

  2. Quoted message said:

    I have a Cannondale T700 in need of a new triple front derailleur, and I'd like to find one on
    ebay. I'm not sure how to measure it.

    How do I determine what size I need?

    Seatube diameter

    Quoted message said:

    Can a couple of you confirm what size I need from your experience?

    Cannondale : 32mm

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.