UK and Europe · Public discussion

Cane Creek 2 - Uneven pad wear

Started by Brian · · Last activity · 1 post · 350 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
8 October 2004
Last activity
8 October 2004
Original author
Brian
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
350
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. My bike has Cane Creek 2 V-Brakes, but I've noticed that the front left pad
    is a lot more worn than the front right pad.

    Any ideas as to what has caused this? My bike is due it's 3 month service
    next month, but I think I need to get this seen to sooner rather than
    later!

    --
    Brian

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.