UK and Europe · Public discussion

canal path bowdon to chorlton info ?

Started by Terry · · Last activity · 1 post · 641 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
5 March 2004
Last activity
5 March 2004
Original author
Terry
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
641
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have to ride from bowdon to hough end centre in chorlton for a few days soon.

    I thought the canalpath and cycle paths in the river parks might make a nice start and finish to
    each day rather than diving into the traffic.

    What would it be like cycling the canal? Is it reasonably smooth or dead rough and muddy?would one
    keep up a reasonable pace or struggle for an hour? Of course I will have my BW permit with me.

    If this seems like a bad idea what route would an afficianado take( sorry about that word , it just
    popped out, I don't know what it means and it's not in my dictionary).

    TerryJ

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.