Can of tuna vs. whey protein isolate. Post workout.

Morion

Aug 5, 2014
Pretty straightforward question, what do you guys recommend? I might be able to take whey protein isolate with me or put a can of tuna in my bag with an apple. What do you think is going to provide me the best results and tie me over until I get home and have a chance to shower, unwind, eat etc.

_______

Anyone have any experience buying from http://www.AxioPeptides.com?

Honestly, when it comes to absorption etc. I would always go for the whey. The only time that I might ever opt for the apple or any other fruit for that matter is if I need to be ‘on the go’ right away and need energy to power through something. When it comes to building muscle though, the whey is the way to go.

I'll go for a Tuna Sandwich and an apple or a can of tuna and I'll drink the whey protein shake at home after getting a shower. That way my body have rested a bit and can now absorbed fully all the benefits of the whey protein shake.

I personally prefer the tuna right after a workout, then whey protein later on in the day.

For me can of tuna is enough, just simply make a tuna sandwich and it tastes good. Like the commercial said, tuna is rich in omega 3 which is good for our heart. :) and if you don't like the plain tuna, there're a lot variety of flavors or kind of dishes in can tuna.