Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Campy Record Crono Rims

Started by Dan Lucas · · Last activity · 1 post · 686 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
3 May 2003
Last activity
3 May 2003
Original author
Dan Lucas
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
686
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have several 36 hole Campy Record Crono tubular rims that have never been built up. I know they're
    somewhat popular rims with track riders, but I was wondering if they're durable enough for road use
    as a 9 speed wheelset. Thanks!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.