Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Campagnolo Record Carbon Crank

Started by Scsolomo · · Last activity · 2 posts · 942 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
6 September 2003
Last activity
7 September 2003
Original author
Scsolomo
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
942
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I was under the impression that the Campy Record Carbon Crank did not exist in a triple crank
    incarnation. Is this true? I was in California last week and some guy with a Campy Record crank said
    it was available in triple.

  2. calchomework-<< I was under the impression that the Campy Record Carbon Crank did not exist in a
    triple crank incarnation. Is this true? I was in California last week and some guy with a Campy
    Record crank said it was available in triple. >><BR><BR>

    No carbon triple crank yet thru 2004...maybe 2005...

    FSA makes a carbon triple crank-nice one...too bad it's not Campagnolo BB compatible-

    Peter Chisholm Vecchio's Bicicletteria 1833 Pearl St. Boulder, CO, 80302
    (303)440-3535 vecchios.comvecchios.com "Ruote convenzionali costruite eccezionalmente bene"

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.