Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

Campagnolo Ergo Levers and Shimano cluster?

Started by The Doctor · · Last activity · 2 posts · 402 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
21 January 2005
Last activity
21 January 2005
Original author
The Doctor
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
402
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi all,

    I think this has been asked before. I know that I can
    use Campagnolo shifters with Shimano gear mech. But
    can I get Campagnolo shifters and Campagnolo gear mech
    to work with Shimano clusters and front chain wheel?

  2. The Doctor said:

    Hi all,

    I think this has been asked before. I know that I can
    use Campagnolo shifters with Shimano gear mech. But
    can I get Campagnolo shifters and Campagnolo gear mech
    to work with Shimano clusters and front chain wheel?

    cyclingplus.co.uktopic.asp

    Its all here...

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.